Expensify Wins Best Workplace Awards
Expensify’s unique approach to workplace happiness and retention has kept 62% of employees at the company for more than four years, 46% for more than six years, and 16% for more than eight years and has resulted in a 4.9 rating on Glassdoor. Productivity and efficiency gains are equally as impressive, with
Here are some of the perks, benefits, and other company initiatives that make
Compensation - everyone is paid as if they live in
San Francisco, regardless of where they live.
- Equity - generous 401k matching, a one of a kind share purchase program.
- Growth - freedom to work across teams and build skills that align with life goals.
- Recognition - four development tracks with tiers that unlock special perks like upgraded flights.
- Flexibility - employees can work their own hours from anywhere in the world.
- Mentorship - 1:1 mentorship program where teammates can help each other succeed.
- Flat structure - no managers or hierarchy to get in the way of productivity.
Lounges - beautiful, bespoke lounges in
San Franciscoand Portlandfor work and events.
- Social policy - anyone can plan a company-funded outing, as long as they invite everyone.
Sabbatical - after eight years at
Expensify, employees get 2 months off to use as they see fit.
One particular perk, a yearly international work trip called Offshore, has been a treasured company tradition since Expensify’s early days. “Offshore is one of our most valuable perks in that it promotes genuine, face-to-face relationship building between colleagues that can’t be replicated online,” says
If you’re looking for a great place to work, check out Expensify’s job openings at we.are.expensify.com.